Monday, December 3, 2012

When it rains it pours!

Today I finished off the trivia game with one of the sections in the morning and then I went to the market to get some food; my fridge was practically empty when I got back from Shanghai last night. When I got back to the office after lunch I had 3 big packages and 2 letters on my desk; so popular! lol.

I opened the first one and caught a glimpse of some chocolate covered almonds (I think that's what they are, haven't opened them yet) and then immediately checked the part of the envelope that said Campbellford and I knew right way that this was World's Finest chocolate; SO EXCITING! Thank you Aunt Marian and Robert for sending this; I love chocolate. I MIGHT consider sharing some, but I I won't get too crazy with that lol. I knew I would be getting a Birthday package from my friend Tara (she gave me the heads up) and it came today too! It ALSO had chocolate and some goodies from the Body Shop AND Hot Chocolate; that'll be nice as it keeps getting colder! My friend Amanda's package ALSO got here today and she ALSO sent me chocolate! This is going to be a serious test of my will power guys; but I am SO excited to have good chocolate, I'll need to ration it haha. Amanda also sent stickers for the windows that have Christmasy things on them; my apartment and classroom will be so well decorated! I had a letter from Kait, with some more photos from this summer in it; I'll have to put those up in my apartment and she ALSO sent me chocolate; you can hardly tell what one of my favourite things is! And I got another card from my cousin Jeanna (and family). This one is a Birthday card! So excited! You guys are the best! Thank you so much!

I am now in a much improved mood from earlier, not that I was in a bad mood, but who wouldn't be in a way better mood after coming and finding such awesome stuff on their desk? Lucky for the class who has me this afternoon! And on top of all of this, it's supposed to be sunny ALL week! These all seem like good omens!

I showed our assistant the box of chocolate Aunt Marian sent and she said (since she brought it from the front to our office) I was wondering what it was, it was SO heavy! Then she peaked into some of the other envelopes and said, "why do they all send you food?" I said, "because I LOVE chocolate." and she realized oh yeah and China does not have good chocolate; no, no they don't! Well I'm off to prep for class and try to organize my desk and keep from eating everything on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment