Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I will survive!

Yesterday in class a student approached me and said "Miss Young, I have a gift for you , please just take it." It was a ticket for Noah's Ark to survive the end of the world this Friday! I laughed SO HARD. It took me a minute to realize what it even was. 

Today I went into town at lunch to do a little bit of shopping. While I was at the one department store this lady talked to me for about ten minutes trying to tell me about a sale. I know that's what she was trying to do but what the sale is is still lost on me. I finally just had to walk away. 

I was able to find mayo at the store, but not mustard. So I'm hoping that Walmart will have mustard for the deviled eggs I want to make. I could not find a cab after I was finished to save my life! Finally I caught a bus and a girl I know from Germany who works on my campus was on there as well! 

I need to get to class now though! If the world really does end on Friday then I guess I will be spending my last few days helping my kids prepare for their presentations. 

1 comment: