I forget to tell a story the other day. On Sunday night I was walking to get food across the street. I noticed there was a kid standing by these bushes and there seemed to be fog or something coming from. I thought it was weird though, that he was just standing there by the bushes (you falling in love with the wall or something?) staring at them. Then I noticed that his ears were plugged, which made it more strange. And that's when I saw it; he had a lighter in his hand. I quickly crossed the street and plugged my ears and a few moments later BANG a fire cracker went off. I was reminded of this because as I walked back to the office just now at 2 in the afternoon I heard fireworks going off. I assumed I wouldn't be able to see them but then I looked to my left and saw puffs of smoke and random faint lights in the sky; maybe they're celebrating that it's one week until Christmas (I doubt it).
I got an email from my sister today to Skype her in between classes, which I can do now that I have internet in my classroom! I skyped her and she was at my parents with my other sisters and some other people. They told me they wanted to meet the kids. So when my ten o'clock class came in I told them we were skyping my family. It was REALLY funny. They showed the kids what monopoly was (that's what they were playing, apparently ten people just gather at my parents house on a Monday night now to play Monopoly) they showed the kids the xmas tree and took them downstairs to meet Snoopy. The kids thought it was the funniest thing. They also go to witness Mary having one of her laughing fits and they were still talking about it when they left class today.
I have class again in an hour so for now I am going to plan the rest of my week and hopefully make up the final project for the kids. It's less than a month until the final exam now so I need to get on this!
ernie pees his pants too!
ReplyDelete