Sunday, December 30, 2012

Almost my weekend!

I remembered to plug my water heater in last night so I got to have a warm shower this morning! That was nice. Did I tell you about the library they opened across the street from my apartment? They've had a party there the last two nights, I wonder if they'll go for round 3 tonight. I never really thought of a library as a party venue but I guess they just do things a little differently here. I am not sure if it was to celebrate the new year or what but while I got my breakfast ready this morning (it was still dark) there was an awesome fireworks show out my kitchen window; finally some fireworks I could actually enjoy! I doubt the people who weren't up yet enjoyed them though!

I have no finished all semester notes with all 3 of my sections! This afternoon my kids will just be working on their presentations for next week! In 3 hours I will be free for 3 days! I am currently listening to Long December by the Counting Crows....I think it's appropriate lol. I had forgotten that real cheese at walmart meant I could make a real grilled cheese now; I had grilled cheese for lunch today, so delicious! Anywho, I need to get back to school here soon!

1 comment:

  1. mmmm i had a grilled cheese for breakfast:)!! how wild! lol

    ReplyDelete