As I left the gym today Mel messaged me telling me she had a really funny story, so I obviously called her right away; who doesn't like a funny story? Now this isn't the funny part: our principal had a cut/wound, whatever you'd like to call it, on his wrist and it has now gotten infected. So he has had to go to the hospital a few times to have it taken care of. Today while he was there he needed a doctor who spoke English. You'd think in a city of literally millions of people, what are the odds that the one doctor I know in all of Jinhua is HIS doctor. The same doctor, Frank, who bought us the chicken wings and introduced us to his daughter last friday night, was our principal's doctor. So naturally, I guess Frank was also excited that the world was so small, so he started to show Marty pictures of me and another teacher playing pool from two weekends ago. Nothing like going to the hospital and having the doctor show you photos of your employees out at the bar.
Other than that today hasn't been very exciting so far. But then again, it's only lunch time! I am going to do some lesson planning right now and then I have to go back to class. Happy Monday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment