Saturday, December 22, 2012

WE MADE IT!

It's December 22nd here AND at home and the world hasn't ended (knock on wood). Today is the staff xmas party. My eggs are boiled, but now I need to actually start making the deviled eggs for the party; that should be interesting.

My apartment is all decorated and the xmas decorations, knowing me, will probably still be up when I move out because I will be too lazy to take them down!

A stocking from mom and dad, a stocking for Mel and a stocking for the staff party tonight

Decorations that Amanda sent me :)!

Notice the world's tiniest xmas tree that mom and dad got for me in Shanghai!

SANTA IS COMING!

My Christmas lights!

My door to my apartment :)

And look, Santa came early, and he brought me beer! Best thing to find outside of your apartment in the morning!

Last night we went for dinner with the Chinese principal. It was pretty tasty. Then everyone went to KTV (karaoke but in a room with just your party). Mel and I sang a duet to Dolly Parton's 9-5 and we sang J Beib's Baby. It was pretty fun! The Chinese principal is actually a really good singer! We didn't even have to wait for a cab in the rain because one of the Chinese teachers drove us home, so that was a bonus! Finding cabs in this town is getting harder and harder!

I should go start making my eggs though or else I'll never be ready for this party!

No comments:

Post a Comment