Today is Christmas Eve! That's crazy! I slept in today which was nice, until about ten. Last night was the first time I've left my heat on all night and it was still cold when I woke up, oh well. Today it is really nice out; cold but really sunny. I did laundry, I hope none of it freezes, I hung it up outside.
I came to the office around 11 and a bunch of my kids were sitting around outside; they have an easy day since our classes are cancelled. They started telling me about how it was one of the other student's birthdays this weekend and they all went to KTV this Saturday; thank God it wasn't Friday or we may have seen them there lol!
A student said Miss Young I have a present for you tomorrow! I hope it's good! The kids also "surprise-decorated" our classrooms. I haven't been upstairs yet but I can see from outside that there is fake snow on my windows. I'm excited to see it! So far today I have been doing lesson planning, I hope I get a decent amount done today since I didn't really do work any other day of this weekend! Then tomorrow hopefully I won't have to do very much since it's Christmas.
It's technically xmas eve at home now too; just one in the morning. Mom and dad's party will be tonight, so hopefully I can skype them while I'm in class tomorrow or on break! I should get back to work now though.
No comments:
Post a Comment