Saturday, December 15, 2012

Ten days until Xmas!

I got up early with the best of intentions; I was going to head into town right away and do work. Then I got distracted skyping my friend and all of a sudden it was after 11 am and I was still at home. I FINALLY got into town and did some marking at starbucks. Where I also enjoyed a chicken caesar wrap and a peppermint hot chocolate. I got quite a bit of marking done, but still not enough as I should have and NO planning. Then it turned out Mel was also in town. So we met up and got manicures. The manicure cost 30 RMB, which is less than 5 dollars....crazy! It was super confusing though because neither of the ladies spoke English so they kept running outside and getting their friend who worked two doors down to translate stuff, it was kind of funny.

After we got our nails done we went to walmart and picked up some things we needed. Then I went to pizza hut and got a pizza to go; it's not the best pizza I've ever had but at least it's pizza :). I doubt I'll do anymore work tonight. I can't believe it's ten days until xmas! To celebrate I have my xmas lights on tonight. Tomorrow I NEED to finish my marking and do some planning. I also still have no idea what I'm going to make for the xmas party next weekend. I could be boring and make the chocolate oat balls I made last time, but I hope I think of something else!

Oh and I almost forgot, the nail polish that the place used was OPI! Just like at J Davis! So that was nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment