The warm weather is gone. Last night there was actually a thunderstorm which was weird! Today I mainly did marking and lesson planning; pretty unexciting. And even though I did work for most of the day, I still feel like I did not get nearly enough accomplished. I wanted to go to the market today to get food for the week but by the time I was finishing up at the office it was dark out and I didn't want to ride my bike there. I went across the street to get food. I always put this spicy sauce they have on my rice cakes but tonight when she gave me my order I couldn't find it anywhere. So I tried to explain it to her using hand gestures...that didn't work. Luckily like ten of my students were there so I asked one of them to help me. My dinner was delicious!
Next weekend is a long weekend. We get Christmas Eve off instead of Christmas day, and then to make up for it we work the following Saturday and Sunday. But at least next weekend will be nice; long weekends are the best! I still haven't decided what I'm going to make for the potluck...that's another project for this weekend I guess.
Anywho, I think I might watch tv or a movie and then head to bed!
yay hand gestures!
ReplyDelete