This morning I got to skype myself into the Cavanagh Christmas for a bit, that was fun, but then I had to go to school. Luckily I got a lot done today! My tests are all marked and I at least have SOME idea of what I'm doing for class this week.
I think today is the coldest day we've had yet. It was zero when I got up and went up to I think maybe 4. But it felt SO cold. I think I might be turning into a baby! The kids are still blown away though. With the heat on I am nice and toasty in the classroom so I just had a thin sweater on today and the kids asked "don't you feel cold?" I said yeah my hands a little...and they just looked at me and said...strange. It's going to get a lot worse from the sounds of things though; I'm not looking forward to that.
Final exams are in about a month; maybe a little less, so I need to start getting ready for that! I've never made a final exam before; it's going so weird! This will be the first year where I'm making exams instead of writing them. As much as I'll hate doing it, I'll have to keep in mind how much more studying for exams sucked!
No comments:
Post a Comment