Today is the day of the Cavanagh Christmas; my parents are hosting. I'll hopefully be able to skype them in my morning and they'll all still be there! Today I got to skype my parents and both of my sisters, so that was nice. And I also marked most of my tests; I think I have like ten left, so I can do that tomorrow....hopefully.
I got cheerios at walmart today AND milk this time, last time I just ate them plain; so that was a nice breakfast! And an even better surprise was tonight for dinner, Solomon made tacos for a bunch of us; they were so yummy! I probably would have ended up just having more cheerios knowing me.
While I marked today I also caught up a bit on Gossip Girl; yes I STILL watch that show. In all fairness my sisters have been watching One Tree Hill lately, so I think that's just as bad. The weekend always goes by SO fast! I went to the market today. They have strawberries, but Mel said they're super expensive, so I just got my usual. They were selling this fruit that people calls Buddha fingers outside of the school when we got back and Mel bought some. It turns out she got a little bit cheated; the guy charged her twice as much as normal but it's still less than two dollars so you can't complain too much.
Tomorrow I need to get caught up on my marking and figure out what I'm doing for the rest of the week. And this week I also want to ACTUALLY plan my trip for the Spring Festival. It's coming up fast! In case I'm not talking to anyone, enjoy the Cavanagh Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment