Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday

If I can say one thing good about Tuesdays is that at least it's not Monday! I have been getting more lazy lately. Both in my work habits and in cooking. I have been going out for lunch a lot more lately. It's tempting because there is a place right across the street and it's pretty tasty and my lunch costs just over one dollar; ONE dollar! I need to stop though; I will hopefully go to the market tonight and pick up some more veggies!

It was a nice surprise this morning to walk into the office and find that I had a card waiting on my desk! It was from my friend Megan. It was the best (maybe only?) Halloween card I have ever gotten! It made me even more excited for Halloween! It sounds like the party the kids are planning for Sunday is going to be very entertaining! They are planning on playing flip cup (with juice), I nearly died laughing; they had no idea it was a drinking game! I also found out today that they are going to have an eating competition at the party! I'll take lots of photos and fill you in on how it is!



This is the card that Megan sent me! :)

I brought some photos with me, but my cousin Kait also keeps sending me some, so my collection is getting bigger (I have some the other room too)!!!

I have taught 2 sections today, one more left and then I'm done (until tomorrow). Two of the sections are working on posters and presentations today about graphing trig functions; the posters are so good!

Lunch is ending, so back to work I go!





I told you about how busy it is in front of the school on Saturday afternoons when the kids are leaving; I took some photos this weekend!


Keep in mind we live in the "middle of nowhere"! So crazy! This particular cab is the one who tried to rip us off and charge us 40 RMB for a 20 RMB cab ride; jerks!






No comments:

Post a Comment