Last night's BBQ was awesome! I made my oat Dark Chocolate Oat Clusters and they all got eaten; so that's good! My friend Van made breaded shrimp, they were delish! There was also meat skewers, veggie skewers, bing (this weird pastry, egg, veggie mixture which was delicious and made by one of the other teachers wives) and a tofu salad (which I want the recipe for) and best of all CHEESEBURGERS! I ate so much food! I had to; when will I get to eat a delicious BBQ'd cheeseburger next? There was a teacher from the foreign language school there with his wife and kids, yay more people who speak English!
 |
| Let's get this party started, this is Van, Matt and Meghann |
 |
| Terence BBQing (Mel and Jason are in the back) |
 |
This little girl loved getting her photo taken |
 |
| Van and Terence! |
 |
| More BBQ'ing and our new friend Scott |
 |
| Jason and Shui Shui enjoying some burgers! |
 |
| Mel and our friend Louise from the UK |
 |
| Scott and Vera (Scott teaches Physics here) |
 |
| Matt and I! |
Today I did some lesson planning and went into town and bought some things for my apartment. I bought some floor mats, plants and a table cloth; stuff to make the place feel more homey. I was excited when I picked out my plant and realized it was a dracaena, we sold those at Burts! After I got home I did some more work and now I'm going to go get ready for the Halloween Party with the kids, it should be really fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment