So people keep asking if the leaves change colour here and I kept saying not really. That's not entirely true. On this "autumn day" (it was over 30 degrees today I think, but it will deep below 10 degrees tonight) I was walking to the office and realized that there were yellow leaves all over the ground (the leaves are usually green). But it's not pretty like it is at home. The lives kind of wilt and look dead on the tree and then fall off and turn yellow.... not exactly the most beautiful thing ever. It is funny to think that it is fall; since I was wearing shorts today and was still hot. But soon the temperature is going to drop and I am going to regret ever wishing it was colder.
Our marks for midterm report cards are do in the near future and so I REALLY need to get all of my marking done this week; I tried so hard this weekend to get a lot of it done, but I can only read through so many trig proofs before I NEED to take a break out of boredom!
Today I started looking up possibilities for the trip I will take during the Chinese New Year and it was a little overwhelming. I am leaning towards an organized tour of Southeast Asia, but I will have to do more research!
I need to get some sleep now so that tomorrow I can hopefully do a lot more marking!
No comments:
Post a Comment