I have been living in Jinhua for 129 days as of today and also as of today it is 23 weeks until I come home! Crazy! What else is crazy is that at some point last night my blog was viewed for the 3000th time. Now that doesn't mean 3000 different people read it but that it's been viewed that many times. So my dad for example is probably at least 100 of those lol!
It looks super nice out again today; but I haven't actually been outside yet. I'm going to do laundry and drink some tea (coffee pu'erh from David's compliments of my Aunt Barb) and then I have to head to the office. The new semester starts tomorrow and I'm still not quite sure what I'm going to be do yet!
On a more exciting note one week from today I'll be touring around Bangkok! Maybe I'll even start packing tonight. After all it's not like I'm going to need my shorts and t-shirts this week! It's nice out but it's still only 4 degrees outside (it feels like 28 in bangkok this morning)!
Our schedule for this semester is different than last and I keep forgetting, which is not good. I used to start at ten on Mondays and now I start before 8, so hopefully I don't sleep in tomorrow lol! I'm kind of excited because now instead of finishing after 5 3 days a week, I only finish that late 2 times a week; the other 3 I finish at 3:30! YAY! And there will be one day a week where I don't have almost a 4 hour long lunch; only 2 hours, whatever will I do!
Well while I've typed this I've finished all my honey nut cheerios and I think my laundry will be done soon too. I should probably go get ready for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment