I made it! I spent two nights in Bangkok but really only one day. I mostly just wandered around the city and visited this GIGANTIC weekend market; I spent a few hours there and barely dented it! Stuff is super cheap for the most part; I got pad thai off the street and it cost me one dollar (30 Baht). I met a couple of nice girls on my hostel who went to the main street with me last night, it was pretty fun.
Today I flew to Chiang Mai. I met a girl at the airport while we were waiting for a cab and she happened to be going to the same hostel! So that was pretty cool. Ironically she's Chinese, so I left China to befriend a Chinese girl lol. We went and got food tonight but didn't do much else since we didn't get to the hostel until after 7. I'll post pictures to facebook until I get back to China and have my computer again! Because I can do it from my phone. I should get to bed though!!
p.s. as I write this there are lizards all over the ceiling!
No comments:
Post a Comment