Today was my last teaching day of this semester! I will do a review session or two before the exam but no more scheduled classes until my exam next Tuesday! CRAZY! I taught a course! After the exam we start teaching the new course for next semester for a week or so and then we get a month off! Which means that I go to Thailand in 17 days! I booked the train ticket to get to Shanghai today, the fast trains had already all booked up; travelling during the holidays here is nuts!
I have Thursday and Friday of this week because my kids write this exam called the Hui Kao (I may have spelled it wrong). And it's a test that all Chinese students have to write in high school that tests them on several subjects; they didn't seem too stressed today, I'd be a basket case! They get all day tomorrow to study and then write the test on Friday. I need to actually get my exam photocopied over these two days and get their marks ready and start planning for the next semester. Hopefully I ACTUALLY do work!
Anywho; I should head to bed. I have tomorrow off and it's ten and I WANT to go to bad; I'm the coolest. Oh my gosh speaking of being the coolest. My sister Mary sent me a bunch of pictures from when we were little today that she had scanned onto the computer and I showed two of my sections. I made them promise first not to laugh at me; they didn't listen. I was quite the attractive child. When it came across a picture where I had a patch on my eye that was a little more difficult to explain but none of them seemed phased; I guess they just expect me to be weird now! And now, bed time!
No comments:
Post a Comment