Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunny Sunday

Today was not overly exciting. I did a bunch of lesson planning but still not nearly enough! At least I have enough done for tomorrow! lol, maybe even for Tuesday; we'll see. It was so nice today, it was too bad I spent most of my day inside doing work. I think it ended up being over 15 degrees at one point; I was hot in a sweater!

After I got home from the office I was a little restless and decided I'd go into town. I had no real plan of what to do but I just didn't want to sit at home for the rest of the day. I ended up just grabbing starbucks and walking around the night market. As I walked towards Starbucks I saw a few of my kids walking a few feet in front of me and so I said "HEY!" Then I said one of their names. I swear to God these kids don't understand or hear English when they aren't at school. So finally I just ran up behind them and tapped them on the shoulder. I chatted with them for a minute and then continued on my way.

There wasn't anything too interesting at the night market tonight. I saw one pair of earrings that I kind of liked and I laughed because when I picked them up they said Made in Korea. Everything at home is made in China and I guess stuff here is made in Korea. Now I'm back at home and I don't plan on doing much else tonight. Back to teaching tomorrow so that will be weird!

These are the earrings

I saw these when I was at the store today and thought about happy Billy Madison would be here. Ironically I was looking for bananas. 

1 comment: