Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's WINTER!

TODAY IT SNOWED! I was in class and a couple of students had gone to the window to look outside. I was kind of annoyed thinking that there was a person out there doing something stupid or something and so I said "WHAT IS OUTSIDE?" And they said "ITS SNOWING!" So naturally, I also jumped up and stared out the window for awhile! It did not last very long; maybe five minutes, but it was cool.

One of my students asked me a question today about something that I learned in first year university. Being tired and not having seen it in awhile made me SO SLOW to answer the question, but I eventually managed! It's weird because it feels like Monday since we had a different "weekend" and today is our first day back, so I keep forgetting and then remembering that tomorrow is Friday! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment