I decided that it would be most efficient to grab something in the cafeteria and come back to the office so that I can stay for another couple hours so the kids can ask questions and then go home. Going home and making dinner would take FOREVER. I've seen one of the Chinese teachers in the office a few times with a wrap that looks like what I usually get at the food street and today I finally ordered one! They're in the cafeteria that I don't usually go to and it was actually so easy! I could have been eating this delicious wrap for the whole year (probably not healthy though)! And it only cost 7 RMB which is a bit more than a dollar.
I had avoided trying to order one in case you couldn't order it by pointing. So another teacher came with me and all I had to do was point; I'll probably end up getting one tomorrow too!
No comments:
Post a Comment