Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Almost There!

So turns out that not only do we get friday off but we finish one class early tomorrow! So I am only two classes away from being on holiday! Tomorrow at 3:30'ish I will be FREE!

I started packing today at lunch. I am actually almost done. I was trying not to pack very much since hopefully I buy a bunch of clothes while I am there. But even packing several dresses and tops and few pairs of shorts, I have tons of space in the backpack I brought. It's the same backpack my sister took to Europe with her and it's HUGE! She ended up buying a different one because this one could fit too much stuff lol!

A few of my kids are moving to Toronto for the next semester; I think I may have mentioned this. So it will be sad to say by to them tomorrow! I don't think I'll ever forget the group of students I had my first year teaching. Especially here where you see them EVERYWHERE so you get to know all of them.

Tonight we had our end of semester staff dinner. Almost all of us went to Danny's for dinner; I got a burger, it was pretty delicious! I won't be doing much for the rest of the night. I'll probably try to call my family who still has no internet because of the storm the other day!

I've also been listening to this song on repeat today:

P.S. 3 days until Thailand!!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment