Thursday, January 10, 2013

We go to this place quite often called Danny's Cafe and we have gotten to know Danny pretty well. So after weeks and weeks of me telling Mel that all I want is Eggs Benedict from Starlight Diner (in Peterborough), we finally just asked Danny if he'd make them for us. Since we both had this morning off because of the Hui Kao exam, we went into Danny's for breakfast today; it was so great.

This is Danny

Mel excited and Danny trying to get a photo

MMmmmmm. 

They went REALLY fast...

This is what Danny's looks like

Now I'm at the Reading Cafe a little ways away from Danny's getting some work done. 

They bring your tea pot with a candle under it so that it stays hot; such a good idea!
After we left Danny's I came to the reading cafe to get some work done; now I'm obviously taking a blogging break. I actually finished my final exam completely today so when I get back to the school I need to print it and get it photocopied for next week. I have also been entering my kids marks into the computer so that once the exam is written I just need to mark it and enter those and I should hopefully be all set for report cards!

1 comment: