This morning I had all 3 sections but it was only enough kids to be one section. So many had to go away to write an English proficiency test, so only some kids got to see their tests and their marks and LOTS of them were not happy, but what can ya do. So many of them tried to convince me that they should get more marks; none of them were successful in their attempts lol.
After class ended I went to the train station to pick up my ticket to Shanghai for next weekend (I fly out of Shanghai for my trip). It was funny because as we waited at the bus stop at the school a couple of my kids got into a cab and said bye and then when I got off the bus at the train station there were like 6 of my kids standing around. They were also going to write their IELTS test, I hope they pass! I always tell them that I'd probably fail it since I'm so bad at English; they never believe me.
When I got back to school I decided to start my report cards which I thought would take me all day tomorrow. Unless I did something completely wrong they are actually ALL DONE! Which means that I now have really taught my first entire course ever! YAY! The kids who weren't here today found out from other kids that they got their exams back today so I've also been getting email after email from them asking for their grade. Oh well, at least everything is marked now! I can spend Saturday and Sunday planning my next course and then next Saturday I am off to Thailand! :)
congrats my sista!! very exciting!!!
ReplyDelete