Monday, January 7, 2013

More Monday!

I was right; my students presentations were entertaining this afternoon! But it looks like tomorrow's may be even more so. I had a girl come up to me after class and ask if they could have a photo of my for their presentation; we'll see how that goes...
When I got to the office this afternoon I had a couple of things on my desk! I had a card from my friend Kari who I worked at Burt's Greenhouses with and it's actually her birthday today (and Alexis' too)! So thank you Kari for sending me a Christmas card that arrived on your Birthday!!! I also got another letter from Kait with some more priceless pictures and some more laura secord! And I got my xmas present from my parents! I'm already wearing part of it; super comfy pajamas! So exciting!
Tonight I'm going to eat some leftovers and hopefully get a bit of work done; nothing else too exciting! I told my kids today about Canada's sad performance in the World Juniors; they again cared less than me, but were sympathetic!

No comments:

Post a Comment