Yesterday Mel and I went into town to go out for lunch which turned into an early dinner because the place wasn't open when we got there. While we waited for it to open we found a place we can get normal wine (not Chinese wine), so that was exciting!
After dinner we went to Walmart and as it always goes we bought some random stuff. I got speakers for my computer which I am loving, so much better than my laptop speakers. We also bought Santa Clause hats to wear to class. I bought Xmas Lights, a heating blanket and a hot water bottle. I put up the xmas lights last night....they fell down in the middle of the night, but I'll put them back up later. I also set up my stocking and xmas tree that mom and dad got me in Shanghai. I feel very Christmas-y now :).
I haven't tried out the heating blanket yet, but I think it was a smart purchase. We don't have central heating and apparently our heaters don't work the best so now I can just wrap myself in the electric blanket and be warm. I had the hot water bottle in bed last night, it's the best! My friend Erica ALWAYS had a hot water bottle when we lived together and now I understand why! When we got home from town our beer had been delivered, it looks so cool but I still haven't tried it.
I am going to eat some hard-boiled eggs for breakfast soon and then hopefully go to the gym and then I NEED to do school work! I did ZERO school work yesterday.
I had photos to post but it's not letting me, so I'll try again later!
I do zero school work everyday! Sounds like you are getting into the Christmas Spirit!!!
ReplyDelete