I woke up this morning feeling sick but even that couldn't get me down because it's FRIDAY! And I get to go to Shanghai this weekend! I played my trivia game with another section today, I'm sure it'll get old by the third time around for me but at least they like it! It was also so funny when class ended because I went to go shut the one door to the classroom to lock-up and all of my students were standing outside the door in the hallway. I said umm... what are you doing? And one student said shhh, and another said SECTION C REVOLUTION! It turns out that in their History class they were getting a week less time prepare for their debates so they were waiting to swarm into that teacher's room once his class ended. It was hilarious, I stayed and watched as they convinced him to move it as a class, it was cute. Now their debate is Monday; I high fived them.
Now I just went to "Grandma's" (across the street) to get an early lunch and then I need to go home and pack for Shanghai. I am going to take the assignments from this week with me so that I can hopefully get them all marked on the train ride; but knowing me I'll probably just take a nap. Speaking of naps I jokingly asked two of my students today if instead of me coming to class, I napped and they could run the trivia game. I thought they'd know I was kidding but the one actually got SO excited until I broke her heart and told her that I'd probably get in trouble.
I'm not sure what I am going to get up to while I'm in Shanghai, but I'll blog all about it once I'm back!
No comments:
Post a Comment