Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter!

I forgot for a little while this morning that it was Easter, it's just not the same since the Easter Bunny doesn't come to China. I talked to my family for a bit and then went into town. I had the best of intentions; I was going to just grab a few things I needed and a starbucks, but instead I stayed in there all day. Mel ended up going in too so I met her at Danny's Cafe and then people we know kept showing up!

While I was at starbucks I had a staring contest with a homeless man. He walked by the window and I accidentally made eye contact and then he just stood there looking at me for 5 minutes; that was a little off putting lol! Outside of Danny's the noises alternated between screaming children and car alarms, but other than that it was lovely. It was so warm and sunny today!

On my way home from town I stopped for Easter dinner.... I had dumplings and tofu...not typically the meal I eat on Easter Sunday, but still delicious!
My Easter dinner. Dumplings, tofu, beer and spicy sauce!! NOM NOM NOM

The patio at Danny's today!

Mel at Danny's

The dumpling man!

No comments:

Post a Comment