Sunday, March 24, 2013

Rainy Weekend

I haven't been blogging as often as I used to but it's because I haven't been very exciting lately. On Friday night I went and got street food; it was delicious. You just pick stuff out of their cart and the BBQ it for you, they can make cauliflower taste so good! One of my favourite street food items is oysters, I had never had them until I got to China; so tasty!

Saturday I was SO boring. I literally only left my apartment to go to Mel's briefly and other than that I was just marking and watched a movie. Today I finally finished marking and got it all entered on the computer; THANK GOD! It was raining AGAIN today but I was so sick of being inside that I road my bike to get food in the pouring rain anyway. I was SOAKED by the time I got there but it was delicious. I went to the peanut dumpling place that's just outside of town; I'm excited to take Loretta and Jeanna there when they come (so soon) because I think it might be one of the Chinese Foods that Loretta likes :)... I don't think she'll be eating the street oysters lol!

I took this video the other day while Mel and I were in town. I have talked about the random dancing you'll see at night here, this isn't quite as good as that, but I haven't managed to catch that on video yet so this will have to tide us over until I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment