| From the back of the e-bike |
| A village |
| Back roads! |
| Even further back roads lol |
| I don't think I'll be swimming until I get back home! |
| ANOTHER PERSON!!! Sir, please move over! |
| The moon is already out!!!! |
| I thought there was a nice mist over the water; it was a brush fire.....feels like home lol |
| A very suspicious looking building that my friend refers to as the meth lab..... |
| Pond in a village |
| What the heck is this random compound doing here? |
| Nice, new buildings, hard to tell in the photo! |
| My man Shaq! Advertising for the Chinese beer Harbin, they love basketball here! |
| Back at campus; we were going to take the bridge to the island, but both were closed for construction :( sad times |
| So pretty! |
| The music hall; I think? |
| This one is for my friend Megan; miss her and our statue love |
| Fireworks, literally EVERY night!!!! |
| PRETTY! |
Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteI love when statues have glasses!
ReplyDelete