So the E-Bike ride was a success! We biked further into the "boons" and saw a few villages and farms. It was neat (I'll post photos tomorrow). Then one of the other teachers cooked dinner and it was the best thing I've eaten since being here (so nice to have something that is fried and not steamed, all I do is steam my veggies).
I planned on doing marking tonight (a lot of it) and on going to the gym, but I am so easily side tracked here! So I did nothing productive tonight as per usual. I talked to my parents, they were going to book their trip to China to see me (YAYYYYYYY)! And then I skyped my little sister. Other than that I did a whole lot of nothing. Tomorrow one section writes my first test! Hopefully it goes well; I should go get rested up for that!!!
yay! Big Nance in China!! I wish I could come!!!
ReplyDelete