Sunday, September 16, 2012

Campus

So yesterday...I lost the battle with the photocopier and it is 100% because I got cocky. I finally figured out how to work it and then I think I tried to make it work too hard; now I think I may have broken it; so hopefully someone can fix that. Then last night we ate street BBQ; I had fish, lamb and octopus and it was all pretty tasty; you can hardly taste the meat itself for the spices on it! Then we went to KTv (Karaoke) and let me tell you, they have slim pickings for English songs but they LOVE Lady Gaga, and I think my dad would have liked that we all sang Country Roads by John Denver.

Anyways the reason I named this post campus is because yesterday I walked to campus one way and then took an alternate route back to my apartment and I took photos the whole way; a few people have asked to see some photos and I thought it may be obnoxious to post this many on facebook! So if they show up in order then this is my walk to and from school.

As I leave my apartment


That is my laundry; I had to check and make sure it was still there...I had already lost a sweater and had to run down and get it and when I came back my sweat pants had fallen.....I need a better system.

The water in the river looks kind of gross but it is still really pretty












This is right by the administration building








The outside of our office


OUR OFFICE!



Where I am sitting AS I write this!

The super modern-easy-to-use photocopier....



This is the building our classrooms are in; no I didn't take like 1000 pics of the same building, there are SO MANY buildings!


Our Hallway

The bathroom in the classroom building



MY ROOM!


Really organized AND clean! (Not)




I made it a little more organized!

Now for the walk home..



This is the front of the campus where there are guards at the gate 100% of the time

Administration building

Art?

























No comments:

Post a Comment