Friday, February 15, 2013

The end is near...

On Wednesday after the beach me and another guy from the hostel went to the tiger temple. Now I was unaware when I suggested doing this but I had actually been told about this temple before and I had immediately decided I'd avoid it, then clearly I forgot. This places has 1237 steps to climb and they are not small ! It sucked lol. The view at the top was really nice though.
Then as we were coming down it was almost dark out and the monkeys that were around were really creeping me out. Little did I know that they'd be the least of my problems ! By the time we got down it really was dark out and we had to walk to find a taxi. We walked by these five dogs and they immediately started chasing me. Two had a hold of my dress with there teeth while the others tried their best to grab on too. The person I was with was anything but helpful. I finally got my dress away and just walked as they chased me until a lady in a tuk tuk saved the day and gave us a ride back to the hostel.
That night at dinner I happened to sit down to eat at the night market and when I looked beside me it was the 3 Canadians from my room. I ended up hanging out with them and a few other people that night.
Yesterday the Canadians and me took a boat to Rai Lee beach , it was beautiful ! Then I got back to the hostel and one of the girls I've been to a couple of islands with had checked in so that was fun ! There were 4 Scottish guys in the dorm yesterday so the Canadians them and a few other people all hung out on the balcony for the night. At one point someone asked if anyone had speakers. I had my phone so I offered it up and warned them of my taste in music. After a few country songs and some jay z they decided to find an alternative ! Lol.
The Canadians and Scottish guys left today. I went on a day trip to Koh Phi Phi. It is so nice there. And we visited the beach where " the beach" was filmed. We also got to do lots of snorkelling which was awesome. I'm actually typing this on the way back to the hostel.
Tonight I need to book my bus back to bangkok and I'll probably head there tomorrow night on the overnight bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment