Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Exploring the island

Today Jeff and I went on an organized tour around the island. We saw a monkey show and hiked around a waterfall. Jeff decided to climb up further than you're supposed to and as I waited at the bottom to take a photo I got an earful from one of the workers about how its dangerous. I said yes I know , that's why I'm not up there ! Lol.

We also went and saw a few temples but it was also just a lot of driving around. By the time we got back we were pooped ! Tomorrow Jeff is going on an all day fishing tour and I'll probably relax on the beach most of the day !

I am going to be on Koh Samui until Sunday I think. Jeff leaves Thursday and I just booked a hostel on a different beach for this weekend.

As of today I am halfway done my Asian adventure. And I dont mean my trip to Thailand , I mean the entire thing. I left home 145 days ago and I come back in 145 days ! Not that anyone is counting lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment