Its right around the Chinese new year, I think it was yesterday. And even here in Thailand they were setting off fireworks for it ! I bet its been crazy these past few days in Jinhua.
Someone the other day was like I can't believe they're setting them off at 9 am ! I was like bahaha 9? Try like 4 am any day in China lol !
I've met people from lots of different places but a lot have been from the UK. and they all keep teasing me about how I talk. They make fun of like every word I say , even how I say hostel lol.
But one of them said the funniest thing today. There's a Mexican restaurant here and These guys were talking about going to get a burrito and she was like what's a burrito ? I told her that its kind of like a taco in a wrap and she said ... what's a taco? So I was like I dunno its like ground beef and veggies and cheese with salsa in a tortilla. She goes "sounds VERY american " we all look at her and I'm like ummm... I think its more Mexican? It was priceless.
No comments:
Post a Comment