Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sun sun sun...

Yesterday we went to an island that is just a short boat ride from Koh Tao. Its was beautiful. It was really like two islands with a man made sandbar attaching them.
We did a bit of snorkeling. It was cool, I saw a really big fish but then something touched me and I ran away lol.
I also got my first sun burn ! Boo !
Last night we went down to the beach. I met a bunch of guys from Vancouver who were really funny. People were setting off Chinese lanterns the whole night which also looked really cool !
Today we caught a ferry over to Koh Paghnan (sp?). Its really nice here ! We rented scooters and drove around the island. We swam at the beach where they have the full moon parties . There were so many waves ! It was fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment