Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Bangkok again

Saturday night I took the 12 hour bus ride back to Bangkok. Considering that I didn't really sleep it actually wasn't so bad but it was SUPER bumpy ! I got in at 5 am on Sunday and shared a cab with a couple other people into the city.
A lady at one of these peoples hostel was nice enough to let me use her wifi to see where I was to meet my friend from school. He had found a place on the main road in Bangkok so I cabbed over there , now it was 6 am and the place was full. After waiting around for a bit I just grabbed a cab to the place I stayed in the last time I came here , at least I knew it was nice and clean lol.
I was exhausted that whole day and then finally gave in and took a nap. My friend matt was too tired to go out Sunday night so me and a couple girls from the hostel went to the main bar street. After we got there we ended up dragging my friend from school out too !
Yesterday I went to the huge mall here , it was too big to navigate ! Then in the evening I went with a couple people from the hostel to the sky bar where they went on hangover 2, so cool!
Today was a bit of a tourist fail. I took a cab to grand palace only to find out when I tried to pay that you have to have pants and sleeves... I was wearing a dress. So then I decided to go to the museum. I walked all the way there only to find that its closed on Tuesdays lol ! After that I checked out the university and got a tuk tuk back to the hostel ! I guess I'll try again tomorrow lol !

No comments:

Post a Comment