Friday, February 8, 2013

Island Hopping

I took the ferry to Koh Tao yesterday, it was pretty neat. It was scorching hot yesterday though .
I got here later in the afternoon and walked around a bit and then around dinner I met a bunch of the people staying at my hostel so I hung out with them for the night. A German girl asked me if everyone in Canada really plays hockey and if we're all afraid of the dark ( like on How I Met Your Mother ). So that was pretty funny !
We went to the beach last night and saw a fire show and then people were doing limbo under a flaming pole ! Some of the people were so good. One guy even stopped and lit his cigarette on it and then kept going !
Then we saw people playing jump rope with a flaming rope. These people need to play safer games !
I think today I may go snorkelling !

No comments:

Post a Comment