I had a few interesting dining experiences this week. I went out for dinner on Thursday with a few of my friends at a restaurant I had never been to. My friend Ana showed up late and there wasn't very much food left and she started eating the fish head! CRAZY LADY! Then on Friday night I went with a couple of other friends for dinner. After we were finished eating a bat flew into the restaurant; needless to say we left soon after! The following night I was with these same people at another restaurant and the power went out. The best part was that no one even seemed phased by it. The workers went and got candles and stood with them by our table and everyone there just kept eating lol. Then last night I went to get fish bbq with a few people. We ordered and one of our friends went to walk to get a drink, as he walked this Chinese man holding a fish started talking to him (keep in mind this fish was alive and moving). We were all watching thinking the man was going to throw the fish to our friend...that was not the case. While he started at us he threw the fish SO hard at the ground and then laughed! It was beyond weird. The fish tasted really good after though!
 |
| This is my friend Angela who took me to the middle school a little while ago. She plays this Chinese instrument, she`s really good! |
 |
| This is at the middle school! |
 |
| This is water even though it looks like you could walk on it! |
 |
| Here is Ana eating the fish head; crazy! |
 |
| This is Erin and Brena...pre-bat arriving! |
As of yesterday it's 6 weeks until I come home!!!!! So excited! Also today for the first time I locked myself out of my apartment! I got all the way home from school and realized that I had grabbed my keys but I had taken the key to my apartment off of it yesterday....not very smart. So I had to walk all the way back to school and get my spare key from our assistant!
Now I just have to make sure I don`t lock my key AND the spare key in here when I leave after lunch!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment