Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

My kids wrote their test on Friday and so I spent my entire weekend marking it, that was a BLAST. It was at least really nice out this weekend. I just checked the forecast and with the humidity it is supposed to be over 40 everyday this week; not looking forward to that! My kids are not going to enjoy how much I run the AC...they for some reason hate when it's on...I told them to wear sweaters.

I was standing at the bus stop today to head into town and happened to look down the road a bit and I saw a cow just standing on the sidewalk eating grass! I burst out laughing. The Chinese people who were standing at the bus stop with me thought I was crazy; they looked where I was looking but none of them even cracked a smile! The strangest thing is I've never even seen a field with cows in it near my school so I have no idea where it came from!

I didn't know if Chinese cows were extra crazy so I didn't get too close to it:


Anywho, I'm exhausted so I better get ready for bed! Less than 7 weeks until I'm home! Oh and Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment